Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's for dinner?

So my plan of Shepard's pie was shot down when I realized we have no carrots.  I love Shepard's Pie it's basically hamburger cooked up with onions, carrots Worcestershire sauce and you can add peas (eww).  Then you dump mashed potato's (seasoned) on top of that and bake it till the potato's are slightly browned.  It's awesome cheap and tasty.  Now I don't know what I'll be making.  I thought about Salisbury steaks which is hamburgers with cream of mushroom soup on them.  I don't know though, I might have to go back to the freezer and find something different.  I do know I;m going to make cream cheese brownies for dessert I think Nick will like them.  If he doesn't well I'll have to eat the whole pan by myself.  Sigh! 

On a good note I got called back so start work tomorrow at the other job.  We'll see how it goes.  I mean its minimum wage and it's part time but it's a job.  It will look good on a resume as something other then farming and if its part time I can always look for something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment