Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What To Do ABout People Talking About You Behind Your Back?

So I've been working at a fast food place.  The main employees are all related to each other.  They like to talk to each other and constantly seem to be putting down others.  The main boss seems to be a sweet and I guess easily taken advantage and pushed around lady.  Keep in mind these are just my impressions.  I wouldn't mind the job if they didn't always talk crap about me.  I know they do it to everyone else so why should I be surprised right?  I try not to talk about anyone I work with to someone else I work with, it's just not polite.  So anyways I'm looking for a better job.  Something that pays better then minimum wage.  My fiance pays all of our bills except my student loan.  I would love to be more of a contributor to our fiances.  I'm not sure what to do.  The thought of working with them and the constant put downs is depressing.  I know I need to suck it up.  This isn't a job I'll be doing when I'm 40.  I guess I know I'm doing a decent job despite what they say.   I need to accept the fact that if they want to put me down they can.  I know that this is not a life time career for me as it will be for some of them.  Any thoughts?    

No comments:

Post a Comment