Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Interview is Over Now What to Make For Dinner?

So here's the deal I found the location of my job interview fine.  I thought the woman doing the interview was absolutely amazing.  She just seemed like a very good person and made the interview go smoothly.  I think it went fairly well; but being that I'm don't have a lot of experience I will still be applying else where.  Do I think I'll get the job; no.  I'm realistic about my chance there were a ton of people applying so why choose someone with no experience when there are other options.

Anyways, now I need to think of something for dinner.  I got out hamburger because I was going to make shepards pie.  It's one of my favorites except I have no carrots.  So now I'm trying to think of something else tasty.  Maybe salsbury steaks; which is basically hamburgers with cream of mushroom soup.  I'm going to do cream cheese brownies for dessert. 

On a side note I got a call back and start work tommorrow yay me!  So wish me luck at my part time minimum wage job! I figure at least it's a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment