Swidget 1.0

Monday, July 11, 2011

More Beans Planted

So here's the deal I decided to soak some beans and then planted them where the leaf lettuce used to be.  I am hoping that these will come in long enough after my ones that are flowering right now to give me a break.  Spent the day at my interview hoping it went well but if not I will find something eventually!  I love the thought of living out here with our land and growing most of our own food!  We just got an awesome catalog with all sorts of neat seeds the address is www.sandhillpreservation.com definitely worth checking out if you want a specific kind of plant or chicken you can't find other places.  Even my dorky fiance who seriously remembers all the genius and species didn't know some of the plants.  Yea that makes me happy he's one of those people who's insanely smart and good at everything I've seen him do.  Yea, makes me want to hit him with a frying pan sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment