Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's the Little Things That Matter

So I hate not seeing my fiance much but I make the most of the time we have.  I try to do little things for him special dinner grabbing his cell when he has left it upstairs.  Little things like this show we care.  He buys me my favorite Italian ice pops and gives me great hugs.  I know it's corny but I think most people don't realize how vital the little gestures are.  They can make or break a relationship.  I often talk to friends who are in relationships and they complain how their significant other can't be bothered to remember a birthday or help with house hold  chores.  I think sometimes we just get busy doing other things and don't think how something as simple as doing a load of laundry can make someones day easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment