Swidget 1.0

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Making Some Money Online!

So I'm always looking to make some money or get some free stuff online I can't tell you how excited I get when I open the mail and there's a box of stuff for my to test!  Ok yesterday I got was toilet paper but hey it's free and I get paid for it!  I also got a five dollar check and free t-shirt. 

I'm going to post a few links the first if you sign up is for free lingerie when 10 of your friends sign up!
http://www.adoreme.com/33294

This next link is super quick surveys and it pays through paypal and they match whatever money your friends make so if you have a lot of referrals you can make decent money I know the girl that referred me makes at least 15 bucks a month and shes won 50 bucks 3 times because her referrals did!  I just like it because there so short!
http://www.instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/335129

I can give people some more links if they're interested in making money online!

No comments:

Post a Comment